Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And now it's January.....

Can't believe we are already well into January. Where does the time go?
Here is a little of what we've been up to since the holidays....
Getting together with one of my very best friends....we've been friends since 4th grade.... and now our daughters are best friends! (if only we didn't live so far from each other)
We spent New Years Eve with my sister and her husband, had a great time!
Russ's mom and dad came out for New Years. This has become our tradition with them, and we love having them.

Guess who's (thinking about) sleeping in a big girl bed? We talk about it LOTS, and I think she's had 2 naps in there......the rest of the time, if I ask if she wants to sleep in her big girl bed, the answer I get is "tomorrow" or "later"!

I know she won't be in her crib when she's in high school, so I'm not pushing it!

We have had TONS of snow this year....
And it has been REALLY cold......cold enough to cancel school even. This is Riley's biggest nightmare, he can't stand to be stuck in the house!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great pics- the cold has been something else, hasn't it? We have had our share of it here as well, and each day I remind myself that we are that much closer to Spring!

Gretchen said...

What an awesome family picture! Yes, the big girl bed will come...in time. And...hey...send some of that snow down our way...please?!?

Gretchen said...

What an awesome family picture! Yes, the big girl bed will come...in time. And...hey...send some of that snow down our way...please?!?

Super Mommy said...

The snow looks nice, but I am so glad I don't live near it anymore. I grew up in MI and had my fair share of snow days and freezing temps - frankly, I'm too old for snow!!

It's great you got to see your dear friend - and what's even more awesome is that your kiddos liked each other sooo much! You all MUST make it a point to see each other!!

Yay for the progress toward the big girl bed . . . won't be long now!

Amy Jo said...

Love catching up with your fam in pictures. :-) Addie looks way too cute in her big girl bed! Love you!