Monday, September 01, 2008

Six Flags!

On Saturday morning, we surprised the kids with tickets to Six Flags (thanks Aunt Lisa!!).
We had such a fun day. Riley was finally tall enough to ride every single ride, and let me tell you, he rode EVERY single ride! I'm sad to say, I must be getting old.....those rollercoasters aren't quite as fun as they used to be. Talk about a headache!

What's wrong with this picture??

Addie made a few little girls mad because I let her put her toes in the water, and their mom wouldn't let them! What can I say, she's my 3rd child! ha
Time for a break...

Notice Alyssa's expression after getting off the roller coaster!

This is the roller coaster they were on.....
This is the only shot I got of Addison in the boat.....right before she almost jumped ship, and we had to take her off!
Mommy and Addie riding Scooby Doo's mystery machine....
It was a fun day.........

12 comments:

Eileen said...

Fun! Ben went twice in the past few weeks. I haven't been there the past few years. We like to go on Homeschool Day - it's a lot less crowded. Last time I couldn't ride as many roller coasters as I used to. I do hope I can ride a few more maybe just one more time! I love the Raging Bull.

fricke92 said...

Looks like a blast! It's humbling when you realize the roller coasters aren't so fun anymore, isn't it! Last time I went to 6 Flags, I rode one of the extreme roller coasters with my nephew just to prove I was still a cool aunt (his mom wouldn't go). Oh my gosh, what a mistake!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I have fun now taking the girls on the "kiddie" rides, but I don't know how I'll do when they get older. I used to be fearless on those things, but not anymore!

Julie said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! My boys went this year too with their cousin and uncle, so I was spared going on the rollercoasters! Whew!

Heidi said...

Looks you guys had quite a day. I am done with roller coasters at my age so Kudos to you for giving it a go! Great pictures as usual!
Love,
Heidi

Dawn said...

What fun you must of had!!!! Cannot believe summer is almost over...
Hopefully I will be seeing you next week!!!
Love
DD

Jeanette said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Lisa said...

I wish I could have gone with you! It looks like a perfect day! I only feel old when I'm waiting in line for the roller coasters and I'm about to wet my pants because I'm so scared. Once I ride them, I feel 10 years old again!

The Morris Family said...

Wow~the pictures tell what great fun you all must have had. You are much braver than me~no rollercoasters,just happy to "ride the benches" and people watch while everyone else seeks the thrill rides.

Anonymous said...

Hey were you wearing your ding ding hao shirt that day???

JHR

Becki party of 5 said...

Why yes, I was wearing my ding ding hao shirt! Very wise my lao sure! :)

Sue said...

Glad you squeezed in a little more summer fun at the amusement park!!! Looks like you all had a super time on the rides and had such picture perfect weather!